Cactus Flower Fashions
Sechelt, Sunshine Coast
** We are devising ‘new ways’ for you to shop with ease and safety. ** See important info below.
Cactus Flower Fashions Sechelt carries a wide range of women’s fashion brands and styles, including many brands based in North America and Canada.
~ FASHION FOR ALL AGES ~
A few of our top Women’s Fashions, Women’s Clothing and Accessories brands include:
Monday to Saturday 9:30 – 5:30
Sunday and Holidays 11:00 – 4:00
Come in & check us out!
We hope to see you soon!
To My Dear Valued Customers,
We made the very difficult decision to ‘Temporarily’ close our storefront — but are seeing shoppers ‘by Appointments’. These are unprecedented times that have forced us to change the way we do business and adapt.
** We are devising ‘new ways’ for you to shop with ease and safety. **
Need a new pair of jeans, colourful t-shirt or something to lounge in? We can make arrangements for you!
You can also support us during this difficult time by buying a Gift Card either for yourself or a gift for a special someone. Every Gift Card you purchase at this time will automatically give you a 25% discount upon redemption.
We want to stay connected and will keep updates coming on social media, such as Facebook and Instagram, with photo’s of our beautiful merchandise. It will be as easy as sending an email (preferred) to email@example.com or call my cell phone at 604-989-2685.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Love and Light,
Cactus Flower Fashions Sechelt
Trail Bay Centre Mall
12 – 5755 Cowrie St. Sechelt, BC
Signup for our Newsletter!
Cactus Flower Fashions Sechelt carries a wide variety of brands ~ all with their own unique style… you’re sure to love! Here’s an example…
- Tommy Bahama is a place without deadlines or demands, reconnect with simple pleasures and breathe freely, live spontaneously.
- Desigual creates unique, colourful, upbeat and original garments that inspire people and invite them to celebrate their authenticity in any moment and situation.
- Tribal is a women’s clothing manufacturer that has been designing clothing for more than 25 years. Each collection has a fashionable and trendy look for your every need, and pieces that can easily change from office to a night on the town.
- Sandwich is known for giving each piece in their collection an intricate and surprising detail referred to as “the Sandwich Twist”. The Sandwich Twist is the individuality and uniqueness of life itself.
- Cut Loose Clothing is an extensive line of casual clothing that is sewn and dyed to order in San Francisco. They are known for their fabrics, fit and colours; simplicity and a sophisticated look.
- Pistache Clothing A Fashion Forward, everyday wear clothing line. Hats and comfortable clothing, like silk and cotton that’s breathable, will help you cover up while feeling comfortable at the same time.
- White Stuff A lifestyle brand with an informal outlook on life. To be better, to be different, to be original.
- Thought Clothing An ethical clothing line, minimizing our environmental footprint and promoting “slow fashion.” Clothing intended to last. Thoughtful Clothing.
- JAG is known for their flattering denim products and accessories that will make you comfortable.
- Gilmour clothing’s collections are made since 1994 in Vancouver, BC. Providing with bamboo fashions and everyday basics.
Want more Women’s Clothing Brands? We’ve got you covered, check these out…
- Shannon Passero is a fashion brand committed to beautiful, sustainable clothing.
- Lisette L Montreal inspires women to explore and celebrate their own style in all aspects of their lives. Their vision is to offer a wide range of well designed clothing for every woman. Lisette wants to encourage women to cultivate not just personal style, but the success that comes with personal power. They are dedicated to the production of quality products.
- Lug Bags If you have a passion for travel or just need a well designed everyday bag, Lug is the brand for you. With Vibrant colors, original prints and recognizable fabrics, lug bags and accessories have made a name for themselves. From easy access storage pockets to wipe-able bottoms, lug bags have a place and pocket for everything, making traveling throughout your day a breeze.
About Cactus Flower Fashions Sechelt
Cactus Flower Fashions in Sechelt embraces the unique West Coast style and has been the “Leader in Fashion on the Sunshine Coast” since 1980.
We offer the widest selection of women’s clothing and women’s accessories to suit all your fashion needs. Our clothing suits women of all ages, and can take you from a walk on the beach to an elegant party. We don’t just carry clothing either, we also carry many fashion accessories, including bags, hats, scarves and shoes too!
Our knowledgeable staff understands fashion and enjoys working with you to find the fit and look you desire. We want you to enjoy your shopping experience as much as we do!
The driving force behind our success is Evva Bailey, the founder of Cactus Flower Fashions in Sechelt on the Sunshine Coast, BC. She oversees day to day operations and the buying of our 30+ brands of comfortable and stylish women’s clothing and accessories.
Evva opened her specialty women’s clothing boutique
in the Trail Bay Mall in 1980 ~ designed to deliver…
West Coast “casual and current” fashion and style.
Evva and her amazing staff help customers stay on top of fashion trends, and they get tremendous pleasure in seeing happy customers look and feel their very best. Style is easy to obtain at Cactus Flower Fashions.
Come by and feel the fabulous textures, see the gorgeous colours and take home some wonderful new additions to your wardrobe! With 30+ women’s clothing brands and accessories to choose from, that are refreshed with each new season, we know you’ll love what you find at Cactus Flower Fashions!
Cactus Flower Fashions Sechelt hours:
Monday to Saturday 9:30am – 5:30pm
Sunday and Holidays 11am – 4pm
Come in to see our beautiful Women’s Clothing and Accessories.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Cactus Flower Fashions Sechelt
Trail Bay Centre Mall
12 – 5755 Cowrie St.
Sechelt, Sunshine Coast BC